33 Random Questions...

1. How old will you be in five years? 41, very old, holy crap is that right?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My family of course.
3. How tall are you? 5’2” and shrinking
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Six weeks closer to July which will be a huge life changing month for my family.
5. What’s the last movie you saw? Blind side, thanks Kelly!
6. Who was the last person you called? My hubby
7. Who was the last person to call you? Someone from the operations department.
8. What was the last text message you received? I don’t have texting on my cell account, but I did get one from my friend Shelly’s little girl, in error!
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? GM at one of my centers
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Call, texting is so impersonal
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping and dreaming.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married, almost 48 years
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Over 3 weeks ago
14. What color are your eyes? Blue
15. What time did you wake up today? 5:50 am
16. What are your wearing right now? Red dress street, gray dress pants, trouser socks, undies, bra and black dress shoes
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
18. Where is your favorite place to be? With my children and hubby
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? On the scale!
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? That’s a toss up, either Australia or Alaska, or maybe Ireland. Oh heck all over the country – when I hit the lottery.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? With the way my luck and life has been going , probably right where I am now. At work, busting my butt!
22. Do you tan or burn? I’m not even sure if I know what tan is
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I don’t think I was afraid at night as a kid, too long ago to remember.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? My husband threw his back out a couple of weeks ago, and to watch him threaten the kids and try to get up after them… so hysterical.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three, but only one for TV, one for video games and the other is not in use at all.
26. How big is your bed? It’s a queen, too small.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? I have a desktop and an older desktop for McKinlee.
28. What color are your sheets? Currently pale green
29. How many pillos do sleep with? Two, if I could have more I would.
30. What is your favorite season? Spring
31. What do you like about Autumn? The changing of the leaves, the smells
32. What do you like about Winter? Nothing I hate the winter, the snow, the cold, ew!

No comments: