Another New Plan...

Well I made it through another birthday, and yes I am now 36 years old and feeling it. Well not exactly because of the birthday and I feeling the pain today, but more on that in a minute.

This past week has been well awful, from really bad news to even worse. Most of which I will not discuss here because well its too personal. Anyhow, my weight loss lets head there first.

I have gained, I’m up to 225 lbs. However, I have started back up as of yesterday – dieting that is. I’ve decided to try out Jillian Michaels’ 14-day Boost Your Weight Loss. So for the first 7 days I’m doing a Detox and Clense – I do not feel any different. Thankfully! Next 7 days will be a one a day Metabolism Booster and with every meal a Fat Burner. Lets see how the results fair after the two weeks. Oh yeah did I mention that my friend Kelly and I did a one hour personal training class. Let’s just say that every muscle in my body hurts even those muscles that I didn’t think could hurt. Its not a bad hurt, it’s one of those I never used that muscle before hurt. Yeah so I can barely move today and Kelly wants us to do this for at least 4 more sessions. Heaven help me. So with any luck between the Jillian Michaels’ program and the working out with the trainer 4 times… this may just be the boost I need. Keep your fingers crossed.

The boys are doing okay, well McKinlee is doing GREAT, and Maddock has a bit of the stomach bug, poor guy was up throwing up all night. Unfortunately, but thankfully, with Lee at home being Mr. Mom I was able to get rest for today, while he tended to the puke monster. I definitely needed the rest too, because after that horrifying 1 hour workout with trainer yesterday, I can’t seem to move very well today.

I believe we are all caught up for now… until we meet again

No comments: