Pain Does Pay Off!

I weighed in a day early this week, why you ask? Well the truth to the matter, I wanted to go out to a nice dinner with my husband. So Saturday morning I woke up and weighed in and I did it all those nights at the gym, killing myself on the Arc Trainer and Elliptical for 60 minutes a night and weight lifting as well, it all paid off baby! I got out that Wii and I saw the negative sign this week. I had a -.7lbs BUT that was a -.7lbs including the 3.1lbs I gained the week before. So my count is now -7.8lbs in 3 weeks. GO ME!!!
This week will be different for me and my family. My sister Sandi has helped couch me to a more healthier life style of eating anyhow... and well I'm starting this new "diet" on Monday. Wish me luck that extra protein and "good" fats keep that negative sign in front of my weight check.

No comments: