Sunday, Did NOT Farewell

So I stepped up onto that scale and wouldn’t you know it a +.5 appeared. WHAT?!@# how the heck? Now I’m confused, I’m eating right I exercise like a mad women – My workout schedule

SUNDAY: Extreme workout with trainer
MONDAY: ArcTrainer – 60 minutes (875-900 calories burned)
TUESDAY: ArcTrainer – 60 minutes (875-900 calories burned) and ½ hour to 45 minutes of
weight lighting (Moderate)
WEDNESDAY: ArcTrainer – 60 minutes (875-900 calories burned) and ½ hour to 45 minutes of
weight lighting (Moderate)
THURSDAY: ArcTrainer – 60 minutes (875-900 calories burned) and ½ hour to 45 minutes of
weight lighting (Moderate)
FRIDAY: My day off!
SATURDAY: ArcTrainer – 60 minutes (875-900 calories burned) and ½ hour to 45 minutes of
weight lighting (Moderate)

My daily plate consists of mostly veggies, protein and some carbs, very little starch (trying to avoid those)

So what am I doing wrong?

I am dealing with some other issues right now and well maybe that is my problem, I doubt it but one never knows right?!

No comments: