Shattered!

Yes I know I’m late… but hey its only Tuesday. So I get up Sunday, feeling light as can be, well not so much, but I definitely felt LIGHT, if you catch my drift. So off I go to the family room, turn on the tuber and prompt for play output. Grab the Wii FIT and off I go. I pick my Mii, do my body challenge and hold my breath. WHAT the F ! # $!!! I see a BIG +3.1 lbs How the heck can that be possible? I felt like I starved all week, well not really but you know what I mean… one of those weeks where I wanted everything and could NOT have it, or wouldn’t have it. I’m doing all of this for a reason right, to get thin and healthy. Well what else can I say… I was shattered! Devastated! I felt like all my hard work was a complete and utter joke! Dieting, working out, dieting, working out dieting, working out, etc. etc. etc. You know getting to the gym for almost 2 hours a night and then an 1 hour on Sunday with a personal trainer that kicks my ASS every time. And for what? For a +3.1lbs

Dieting is NO fun and even worse when you gain and not a .2 or .4 lbs but a HUGE 3.1 lbs that’s well Shattering!

Please hope for me that this week is a better week on the scale, because we all know that if the plus sign appears again on Sunday, the “diet” thing will be over for sure!

No comments: